< Back to flight airline list
Frequent-flyer options for Hawaiian Airlines flights
Flights operated by Hawaiian Airlines can earn miles in the following frequent-flyer programs:
- American AAdvantage — No credit for deep-discount economy.
- Delta SkyMiles — Only 50-75% credit for discount economy. Only flights within the state of Hawaii are eligible, not those between Hawaii and the mainland.
- JetBlue TrueBlue — Credit of 1/4 to 1/2 point per mile.
- United Mileage Plus — Only for inter-island flights in conjunction with a United flight to/from Hawaii.
- US Airways Dividend Miles — Only for flights within Hawaii, or between Hawaii and Samoa or Tahiti.
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club — Only 50% credit for international economy.
Note: There may be additional exclusions for certain fare classes and routes, especially for discount economy tickets. In addition, partnerships may have changed since the last time this page was updated, so make sure to check the relevant frequent-flyer program's website for a current list.