< Back to flight airline list
Frequent-flyer options for Japan Airlines flights
Flights operated by Japan Airlines can earn miles in the following frequent-flyer programs:
- Air France-KLM Flying Blue — No credit for flights between Japan and France or the Netherlands, or within the US. Only 50-70% credit for discount economy. No credit for deep-discount economy.
- American AAdvantage — Only 30-75% credit for discount economy.
- British Airways Executive Club — Only 30-70% credit for discount economy.
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles — No credit for discount economy within Japan. Only 50% credit for international discount economy.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer — Only 30-70% credit for discount economy.
- US Airways Dividend Miles — Only 30-75% credit for discount economy.
Note: There may be additional exclusions for certain fare classes and routes, especially for discount economy tickets. In addition, partnerships may have changed since the last time this page was updated, so make sure to check the relevant frequent-flyer program's website for a current list.